Friday, January 6, 2017

Feature & Follow

feature-and-follow.png
Happy New Year everyone! I am super bummed out that I had to disappear for a long time from blogging but life just got hectic! I was working, going to school, taking my state exams to become a certified teacher, and just stressing out over everything. But I am back! I am no longer working, since this semester I will be doing my student teaching! I am super excited about graduating on May, YAY! so close haha. So I will be going back to high school o_o haha but I should have some time to read in the afternoons and that I am excited about! No more school textbooks! Anyways hope this year will not be as stressful as last year, and I hope to be able to blog more...so let's get this post started.  
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each Friday, and the goal is to promote the book blogging and author community to join together and support each other! Each Friday, a new prompt is posted for everyone to answer, and today’s prompt is…
What is your most anticipated book of 2017?
I thought that this question would be hard to answer since I haven't been able to read much this last year, but since I am back to reading (inhaling) books I have to say...
The book which I am most looking forward to in 2017 is….

Now I Rise (The Conquerer's Saga, #2)
Now I Rise by Kiersten White, which comes out June 27th. Yikes! Still some time to go before I get to read this amazing book. This is one of the books I am looking forward to reading for 2017 because And I Darken was the first book I read the first time I got the chance to have some me time after quitting my job and passing all my state exams. That was the book that got me back in the game of reading:) 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways which book are you looking forward to reading for 2017? Oh and please let me know which books I should read/catch up on, that you recommend, since I was away from the reading world for almost a year so I am sure I've missed some awesome books.
Yay! It's so awesome to be back!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This book sounds interesting!


    Here’s my FF!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    Following you through Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete